Silverback Apparel Inc. is a scam

Irvine, California 1 comment

On the surface this seems like a legitimate online company that sold a useful product. Don't be fulled. It is a bogus company. If you don't believe me try contacting them. Here is their number: 877-775-8225. I ordered some shirts from this company a few weeks ago. They charged me immediately, yet I have received nothing. On their website, it says that my order is 'processing'. That status has never changed. When I called to ask about my order I found that the customer service number goes straight to voice mail. I have left 10 to 15 voice mails over several weeks with no response. I sent an equal number of emails directly through Silverback's website, again with no response. I am currently working with my bank to try and get back the money that was paid to Silverback. Here is a list of the products that they advertise so that you don't make the same mistake that I did:

Bamboo Crewneck

Bamboo V-neck

Bamboo Deep V

X-Static Crewneck

X-Static V-neck

X-Static Deep V

Review about: Shirts Order.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #806328

I have the same issue as Blutes. avoid this company. They used to sell shirts which were phenomenal, unfortunately now they seem to be nothing but a ghost entity that takes you money and gives nothing in return.